Thursday 12 April 2018

ep: photographer commission: finished designs & extras


this is the design that the photographer liked best and was one of my personal favourites so i am glad that she chose this one. (one of the things that i struggle with sometimes when working collaboratively is the differing of opinions where i think one thing is the best and the client likes a different one; therefore this was quite refreshing for both of us to have the same ideas).

I then went to work on the back of the business card.




and the final design:


some extras that she asked if i could do if i had time (which i do especially for a client where i can get experience) was a sticker design, banner & extra logo.

sticker:

banner:

extra logo: 

all in all working on this project has been really fun and refreshing. it helped me to find a part of my practice that i didn't even know i had and really enjoyed. so now i can add promotional material to my repertoire. im really proud of myself for pushing the boat out and trying something different, i will strive to do this more in the future as i could discover more things i enjoy that i didn't know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment